Gratitude and reflections on 2017
2017 is coming to a close and there is so much to be grateful for…new experiences, new friends and new opportunities to give, grown and play.
Here are just a few of the many highlights featured in GIVEjoy including Nonprofit organizations, Social Enterprise and philanthropic individuals – all making the world a better place each day in their own unique way!
- Barb Gilles and her SEA volunteering with Elephant Valley Project and Elephant Conservation Center in Southeast Asia
- Habitat for Humanity and the inspiring Chef Roshara Sanders
- Big Brothers and Sisters personal story with my ‘Little’, Jennifer
- Birmingham: History, Hospitality and Heart
- Jordan: Responsible and Eco-Tourism via Baraka Destinations, Feynan Eco Lodge
2018 is going to be even better! January will bring news about Cross-Cultural Solutions Greece and my upcoming volunteering experience at the Ristona Refugee Camp.
Wishing you a wonderful New Year filled with happiness, growth and purpose!
For more information on 2017 features:
Elephant Valley Project – Cambodia